Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Quotations from The Steppe

“I do not know and cannot know what is out there, nor whether anything is out there at all.”
The Steppe by Radigan Neuhalfen

“We are in Mongolia.”
The Steppe by Radigan Neuhalfen

“Gantsaaraa.”
The Steppe by Radigan Neuhalfen

“You have turned your back on all the world.”
The Steppe by Radigan Neuhalfen

“The creatures are as real as the steppe.”
The Steppe by Radigan Neuhalfen

“Why would they want to kill you?”
The Steppe by Radigan Neuhalfen

“I have memories of drinking the blood of the creatures, and I anticipate doing so again.”
The Steppe by Radigan Neuhalfen

“Behind me I see distant, dark movement. Other shapes to the north, others to the south. They are coming in at different angles, coming in from all directions.”
The Steppe by Radigan Neuhalfen

“What you might believe has no bearing upon my ukhaan.”
The Steppe by Radigan Neuhalfen

“I do not know, and I cannot know.”
The Steppe by Radigan Neuhalfen

“Maybe he eats grass.”
The Steppe by Radigan Neuhalfen


No comments: